Lead Facility Engineering Specialist 2 - Structural/PM
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The GE Evendale campus is the headquarters site for GE Aviation. Site activities include large parts manufacturing, engine assembly, and test operations, as well as engineering, development, and lab facilities for both commercial and military customers. The 415 acre site includes 100 acres under roof. Over 6,000 employees work onsite and includes a Union shop represented by the UAW, IAM, and IGUA.
- Lead the design and engineering of site structures and systems
- Troubleshooting of new and old structural systems
- Assist in creation and maintaining of Plant Standards
- Provide calculations and support on crane installations
- Specify needs, communicate about project approach and present outcomes of research done
- Partner with business leadership and cross-functional teams to develop new solutions to meet business needs
- Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and method
- Bachelor's s Degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years experience in Facility Management, Structural Engineering or a related field)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Facility Management, Structural Engineering or a related field)
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience specifying, installing, approving structural entities
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Procore experience
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 7 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England