Compliance Operations Execution
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
- Own the policy and procedure update process and execute leader standard work rhythms for ensuring primary focal points are updating their policies and procedures on time.
- Schedule and manage training for primary focal points.
- Deliver reports and visualizations for overdue & coming due policies and procedures for escalation to leadership.
- Execute training escalation reminders to people leaders and one-over-one following standard operating procedures.
- Execute new hire compliance messaging.
- Coordinate with risk focals to source content for monthly communication packages.
- Support compliance campaigns by curating content to be leveraged by team members.
- Apply Lean tools and practices to areas of work to improve productivity and eliminate waste.
- Acts with humility, leads with transparency, and delivers with focus.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in compliance.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a legal, compliance, or process improvement.
Eligibility Requirements: (Country Specific)
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong collaboration skills across all levels of the organization.
- Expert proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Equal Employment Opportunity
GE Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 7 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Freight