- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
The Information Management (IM) Project Manager - Business Solutions demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Leverage existing solutions and global design to drive standardization & simplification to reduce implementation timelines & costs
- Assist in supporting the GE Infrastructure enhancement request process
- Communicate standards, policies, & compliance requirements
- Identify critical path decisions, make recommendations, and influence program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
- Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of large/complex IT solutions for business processes
- Work as a business partner with client leaders and users to evaluate/improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions for business processes
- Participate in the preparation of long-range systems plans and assure that they are in concert with business objectives and goals
- Comply with company policy and process including but not limit in compliance, quality, production, EHS, HR & Admin, lean etc.
- Other task assigned by functional or organizational leader.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of application and programing job experience and professional knowledge of software development lifecycle, Microsoft and other essential coding language.
- Familiar with Microsoft .Net Core application development tool and process.
- Professional in software development structure and process.
- Familiar with web base program develop skill and process
- SQL Server/ Mysql database administration skill.
- Familiar with Windows and Unix server, experience of enterprise application deploy.
- Knowledge of IT data security, data backup procedures, disaster recovery, and facility security equipment.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Quality and cost driven
- Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 7 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Software engineer