Store Keeper / Inspector
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Somma Lombardo, Lombardia, Italy
As the Store Keeper / Inspector you will perform the following duties:
- Contact person in the warehouse for internal and external customers.
- Handling, coordinating and documenting of customer requests up to local material and tools availability.
- Quality check of material / tools and related documents (For Store Inspectors only).
- Quality check (basic) of material / tools and related documents (for Store keepers).
- Booking of goods receiving in the warehouse management system.
- Storage of material / tools, order picking, packing and shipping of tools and material.
- Administration of documents.
- Contact with Customer/Supplier AOG Desk for bottleneck cases.
- Warehouse performance monitoring and reporting (Database applications).
- Monitoring of temperature & humidity.
- Handling of Dangerous Goods.
*Special tasks at disposition of the team leader / manager.
Behind the scenes
Taking Off with Lufthansa Technik!
We are excited to share this journey with you!
The ideal Store Keeper / Inspector must fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in aviation logistics services.
- Good communication skills in Italian and English.
- Good understanding of logistics and warehouse management.
- General knowledge about customs clearance regulations.
- Excellent computer literacy, especially MS-Office and warehouse management systems.
- Very high service and customer orientation and intercultural competence.
- Commitment, flexibility and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to function in a team environment and make a positive contribution.
- Independent, creative and proactive.
- Willingness to work on shift.
- Willingness to vocational education and training.
- Italian nationality or a valid residence and working permission for Italy.
* CV/Resume required.
* Relocation assistance not provided by the company.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer