Airline Turnaround Coordinator
- Lufthansa - 511 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Responsible for coordinating Weight and Balance documentation with LH Global Load Control.
- Maintain daily trip files and station traffic report as well as all aircraft-handling related statistical data.
- Supervision of ramp functions.
- Ensure all cargo or luggage is properly tied down or secured in the compartments.
- Responsible to keep track of the number of passengers, pieces of luggage and the amount of fuel.
- Responsible for specified resource planning up to given limits (i.e flight schedule changes).
- Ensure a cost efficient ground handling operation without any compromise to safety standards.
- Performance and proper documentation of checks performed under the station operations surveillance concept.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Ground Operations
Come be part of our station team! Join a mix of staff from different cultures providing our customers with 5-star service for their travels around the world!
Taking Off with Lufthansa!
A great opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team!
The ideal Turnaround Coordinator must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- 2-3 years of work experience in aircraft handling required.
- Knowledge of passenger handling and gate processes required.
- Valid SO Qualification.
- English required.
- German & other desirable.
- Successful completion of Training in Aircraft Handling (including DCS systems).
- Successful completion of SOCC surveillance training.
- Knowledge of airport procedures and processes.
- MS Office as user.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement .
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589bn and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
- Full time
Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline manager