Inside Sales Representative
- Lufthansa - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Books standard and special products which include OAL (Other Airline) segments and conducts a loadability and profitability check before offering a rate.
- Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests following the rules of Target Pricing and considering profitability, the customer's willingness to pay and upselling potential.
- Consults customers in finding the right product, and pro-actively sells customer-oriented transport solutions in collaboration with the Handling department and in close co-operation with Outside Sales.
- Has responsibility for accounts including easySales management.
- Basic handling is also part of the Inside Sales, e.g. ordering of RFS, flight and truck preparation/planning and tracing.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Head of Sales and Handling Switzerland
Lufthansa Cargo AG
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Behind the scenes
Inside Sales Representative Switzerland
Do not hesitate it and apply now! Join the amazing world of Lufthansa Cargo!
The ideal Inside Sales Representative Switzerland should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 1-2 years cargo experience or equivalent desirable.
- English and German required.
- French desirable.
- Knowledge in Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales desirable.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.
*CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales