Junior Analyst/ Analyst - Reporting, Data Management Services & Solutions
- Lufthansa - 511 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Internal accounting and financial controlling.
- Independently handles incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal with customers.
- Maintaining contact with customers in English or/and German.
- Creating master data for cost centers and cost elements in SAP.
- Extraction & processing of data from various LH Systems.
- Business reports generation.
- Ad-hoc basic report management.
- Creation of standard reports
- Distributing reports in accordance with defined standard.
- Updating process documentation on daily basis.
- Technical Data Interpretation & Analysis.
- Optimizing & Automating - business reports preparation.
- Use and develop automated solutions ideas for report preparation.
- Maintaining high quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Join Lufthansa Business Services!
We are looking forward to your application!
If you want to be the next Junior Analyst you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Good command over English and German (min.B1).
- Good command of MS Excel.
- Previous SAP experience will be an asset.
- Previous experience in Reporting or Finance Accounting will be an asset.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Systematic attitude to work.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations