Line Maintenance Technician B1/B2 A320 - B737 - B757 - B767 - B787
- SR Technics - 49 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder is an EASA-Part 66 licensed B1/B2 with relevant aircraft types and is expected to support the network as required.
- Ensure the on-time performance of customer aircrafts
- Ensure that aircraft is operating in airworthiness conditions
- Keep all airworthiness data up-to-date according the actual revision
- Ensure full adherence to maintenance contracts, company and customer procedures to high quality standards
- Ensure hygiene and environmental protection according to procedures
- Assist the Shift-Leader / Supervisor
- Ensure clear communication and reporting
- Act as Mentor as required
- Holder of a valid B1 and/or B2 EASA Part-66 Licence
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health, safety, and quality procedures to the required level
- Good command of verbal and written English, level B2
- Proficient in MS Office
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external
- Demonstrate good communication and team-oriented working practices
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: OLSG/7260
- Full time
- Sikorsky H-5
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager