Sr Staff Cyber Security Architect
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
- Partner with project teams and senior leaders to provide cyber security and regulatory consultative guidance, insight and feedback
- Design and implement infrastructure security controls, policies, and procedures
- Approve security designs for new infrastructure projects
- Analyze, assess and respond to security threats
- Skilled cyber security architect - recommends infrastructure controls to meet common regulations (ex. DFARS 7012, NIST 800-171, CMMC, SOX, ISO )
- Skilled Infrastructure architect - designs compute, network, storage solutions
- Skilled IT engineer - develops software or automated solutions
Skilled influencer - establishes shared vision and energizes leaders, peers
- Skilled communicator - ensures messaging is relevant, concise, actionable
- Possess an AWS security or architect certificate
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 6 years of professional experience OR Associates degree with minimum of 9 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 11 years of professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Cyber Security Architecture or IT (Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience)
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 5 May 2022
Closes 3 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airport security