Thermal Systems Design Junior Design Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
The role requires engineering problem solving attitude, creativity, accountability, and ability to define goals for self and others. This is unique opportunity to become the member of engineering team in Poland, developing products in aviation market and collaborating in international environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects related to fluid mechanics and thermodynamics using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Perform proper documentation of technical data for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Participate as an author and presenter in technical and program reviews (for task/project results review and approval)
- MSc/BSc in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Basic knowledge of fluid mechanics and heat transfer
- Good level of written and spoken English allowing communication in an international team
- Flexibility and willingness to develop, learn and expand competences
- The ability to solve technical problems
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team in an international environment
- Basics of 2D / 3D modeling
- Knowledge of CFD and HT analyzes (Fluent, Altair Hypermesh, Ansys, Patran) will be an additional advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 5 May 2022
Closes 3 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Product support