Senior Training Product Manager
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
We need a transformational leader with a strong commercial and business acumen who can push the boundaries of learning and development with a spirit of compassion and care. This leader will be responsible for translating vision and strategy into actionable delivery that wins the hearts and minds of our frontline field service teams to create exceptional customer experiences, as well as a customer education leader, focused on giving our customers and partners the skills they need to be successful with additive and with our equipment. This person should be a passionate advocate for cultivating workplaces where people can thrive.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides expertise in analyzing learning needs, designing training solutions for a business or function. Focused on technical training essential for a particular business or function, and does not include Leadership Learning, which falls within HR. Includes trainers and coordinators whose main task is to deliver the training content or make logistical arrangements for training programs.
- Requires specialized knowledge across product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups. Requires strong commercial awareness, and is expected to influence the development of strategy for their broad sales territory, including control of resources.
- Interprets simple internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services. Stays informed of industry trends that may inform work.
- Uses high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex tasks or problems within projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, campaigns or customers. Has ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders or customers. Able to offer new solutions to problems outside of set parameters and is able to construct and provide recommendations. Uses multiple internal and some external sources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- May lead functional teams or projects with minimal resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Communicates difficult concepts and may influence others' options on particular topics. May guide others to consider a different point of view.
- Own the strategy for the development and delivery of learning experiences for employees (internal) and customers (external) at all levels using relevant research and variety of mediums to drive learning goals.
- Conduct discovery sessions with accreditation team to scope requested learning needs and roll-out targeted programs in coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Own the training and credentials program for both internal and external customers. Guide the accreditation team to set strategy for the credentials program, which may include certification, certificate courses, and awards.
- Consult with/act as liaison to engineering team/SMEs to create accessible and effective content.
- Work closely with key regional and global service leads to plan and execute training delivery to close internal skills gaps.
- Partner with peers to develop functional internal trainers who can ensure learning experiences are delivered as thoughtful solutions integrated with the greater learning strategy.
- Vet and implement a Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver educational experiences at scale.
- Oversee and establish relationships with vendors to provide additional outside training programs as needed.
- Ensure that departmental deliverables are available for both internal and external customers on-time and of high-quality.
- Create and guide the development of immersive, engaging, and effective blended learning experiences over a variety of formats.
- Conduct market research to determine most impactful training development needs inclusive of new product launches (Binder, Amp, MLine).
- Remain up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape to ensure all training solutions are both current and competitive.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs for impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility.
- Establish and ensure execution of internal and external funding plans required for program success.
- Liaise with Services Product Management team to set pricing standards for ext
- Full time
Posted 5 May 2022
Closes 3 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Flight training