Sales Manager B2B Payments (m/f/d) - Italy
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Driving and performing direct sales activities towards corporate clients partially in conjunction with other sales colleagues in Italy and if required in other European region.
- Understand and identify customer problems and needs- build a reliable sales pipeline- interface and interact regularly with Marketing on competition, trends and the ecosystem
- Establish and maintain a trustful working atmosphere and a sound internal and external network
- Creating a new mid and long term B2B partnership strategy
- Analysing and understanding the market to define new market approaches, new strategies and new products
- Take ownership and demonstrate your ability to push for business
- Opportunities via a consultative selling approach supported by Product Management
Behind the scenes
Join the team!
- Experienced in B2B business development and sales preferably in the financial service / B2B payment industry with a hunter mentality and business acumen
- Profound skills in managing business partner relationships
- Knows to manage and run long selling cycles without losing track of an opportunity
- A strong communicator and strategic, analytical thinker who challenges the status quo
- Ability to work and communicate in English is a strong plus
- Capable to cope with strong workload in line with an adequate accuracy
- Proven skills in negotiations and how to manage controversial conversations across diverse teams in an international working environment
- Used to work autonomously in a defined framework
- Sound understanding of (digital) technologies and finance related processes
About AirPlus International Srl.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 3 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales