Marketing Data Analyst (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
As Marketing Data Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and analyzing Marketing and reportings and consult our local marketking & sales teams to draw the right conclusions and actions.
- Create and improve reportings for Marketing (Campaigns, Website, Paid, ...)
- Perform deep dive analyses of data and draw logical conclusions that lead to strategic actions
- Review Performance Marketing & Paid Ads and help us improve here
- Consult Marketing and Sales teams in next steps and further actions driven from data
- Improve the way we look at & understand data in Marketing as well as Sales
- Track Marketing and Sales Funnel conversions
- Work independently, be able to excite others for your topic, and be detail oriented
- Find the stories in our huge pool of data that we should tell our audiences
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
WORK WITH US!
Move with us! Our Marketing Communications team develops global campaigns across all markets in close cooperation with our local marketing and sales teams. We move fast, use state-of-the-art tools, and always know the latest viral trends. We shape the face and the voice of AirPlus around the globe!
- Professional experience in creating Reportings and analyzing Marketing data
- Very good understanding of digital marketing (website statistics, campaigns, paid ads/search)
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools (preferably HubSpot), CRM (Microsoft Dynamics or similar), and Marketing Analytics tools
- A total data nerd who is passionate about analytics and knows how to communicate complex topics in a simple way
- Proficient in Excel
- Fluent Business English is a must, German or any other European language is nice too
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team in an agile environment and across divisions and countries
- Can talk about data all day long without making the rest of us fall asleep :-)
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 3 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations