Sales Development & Analytics Manager
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As the Sales Development & Analytics Manager you will perform the following duties:
- Key point of contact in Segment Aircraft Component Service between Sales Teams in the Americas, EMEA and APAC and Lufthansa Technik's global production network.
- Provide data analysis support to the Lufthansa Technik sales and fulfillment teams in all regions with a special focus on APAC customers.
- Transfer of customer requirements and market feedback into the global Lufthansa Technik production organization.
- Development of advanced pricing structure for Lufthansa Technik component products including bundling of existing products.
- Work in various ERP systems, SQL, R, Business Intelligence tools and other data analytical tools.
- Evaluation of market conducive products and adjustment of existing products to market and customer needs.
* Other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Technik is hiring!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
If you want to be the next Sales Development & Analytics Manager you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Experience in project management, business analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Very good knowledge of the aviation MRO and trading industry.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and manage complexity in a cultural environment.
- Excellent in English.
- German, Spanish or Portuguese desirable.
- Expert Skills with MS Office.
- Good Skills of Tableau, KNIME or comparable software.
- Good Skills of SAP/R3 software desirable.
- Good Skills of data base programs such as Access and SQL.
- Team player and positive attitude required.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work across different time zones and regions.
*Must possess a legal work permit in Hong Kong.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services Asia Pacific Ltd.
Lufthansa Technik Component Services Asia Pacific Ltd. (LTAP) was established in 2016 as the regional headquarter for Lufthansa Technik's component business in Asia. LTAP serves airlines and other customers in the region and provides component asset management and MRO services. As a regional HQ, LTAP coordinates employees in several countries in the region working for multiple companies. The focus in Hong Kong is on Regional Management, Strategy Product Sales, Customer Service, and Supply Chain Functions.
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 3 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales