Surface Technician - Painter Permission 1
- SR Technics - 50 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
Forming part of the Paint Shop, the Aircraft Painter carries out paint repairs on aircraft external and internal components which include preparation of parts, sanding and paint removal either by chemical or mechanical means, and final application of paint as necessary either by brush, roller or spray gun. The role also involves the reading and understanding technical drawings and the applicable approved maintenance data.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Read, understand and work in accordance with the applicable and approved maintenance data such as but not limited to SRM, AMM, IPC, applicable drawings, Engineering Orders, Jobcards, etc.;
- Repair and repaint aircraft and aircraft components;
- Maintains tools, equipment and workplace in a serviceable condition and checks for completeness after each maintenance task according company standards;
- Be aware of the expected quality standards of the work performed;
- Use IT systems to perform tasks such as look for approved maintenance data, clock on jobcards, etc.;
- Other duties as may be required from time to time;
- Possess adequate work experience in aircraft painting procedures; and/or
- Have experience in a similar industry such as in the automotive and marine industry;
- Possess a spray painters' course such as a Diploma in Automotive Repair (Body and Paint) or equivalent course;
- Have a strong demonstrated commitment to detail, precise and high-quality work;
- Be a good team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to read and write in English;
- Be ready to work shift including nightshifts and weekends.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 3 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic