Lead CMR Project Leader - Margin Review Management
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Job available in Shanghai primarily, and flexible work locations: Beijing, Suzhou, Chengdu, Xian and Guangzhou, but willing to work in SH for first 6 months for training.
- Execute & audit the technical modeling for assigned contracts as part of the CMR & Technical/Commercial Actions.
- Engage horizontally with Customer Program Manager, Finance, Engineering, Risk, Sales and Product Line Lead to continuously identify risks, opportunities and Technical/Commercial Action pipeline to increase contract profitability.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of a technical model along with understanding of financial impact to the contract margin.
- Perform detailed Actualization root cause analysis and explain in a clear concise manner.
- Identify c ontract Leading Indicators of pressure, share with broader team and work to develop risk mitigation plans.
- Complete Commercial/technical action modeling and strategic view/impact in a timely fashion meeting business needs.
- Provide informal guidance to new team members.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- This role requires experience in Engineering, Services or Margin Review Management and a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and cross functional leadership skills.
- Demonstrated change management skills, LEAN.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs and projects.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager