Component Repair Technician (Non-Repairable Material Store)
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
- Collect scrap parts from Central Inspections.
- Monitor order status and distribute to respective functions in a timely manner based on customer requirement.
- Perform activities with related functional departments to ensure closure of customer orders.
- Carry out weekly cell housekeeping and maintain 5s.
- Support production to achieve monthly sales target.
- Perform proper storage for scrap parts.
- Sort out scrap materials for disposal.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level/SPM with 3 years of relevant experience; or
- Minimum SKM/MATA from Malaysia with 2 years of relevant experience; or
- Basic command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge in Inventory Management
- Basic knowledge in IT (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet the delivery requirements
- Able to work with a Quality mind
- A team player
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic