Lead NPI Engineer - Repair Industrialization
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
The job covers a global network working across different organizations and time zones to achieve the intended business case for a given project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will manage repair industrialization projects in the system of record and work across the organizational matrix to achieve appropriate repair readiness levels for shops and/or suppliers
- Will lead projects directly tied to business financials to the Services organization
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Escalation abilities and leadership skills necessary to work global challenges
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes/proposals with engineering organizations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within project scope. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Lean manufacturing expertise or lean foundational skills will be used in this role
- Some travel may be necessary for critical project execution; this could include global travel to shops/suppliers (10-15% or less)
- Advanced experience in the Manufacturing & Projects and Initiatives.
- University degree with relevant studies
- Strong oral and written communication skills in HUNGARIAN & ENGLISH
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Established project management skills
- Manufacturing and repair knowledge preferred.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales