Senior Pricing Analyst - Evendale & REMOTE
- GE Aviation - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support deal team in the conversion of active opportunities into future orders
- Actively drive culture of continuous improvement through the applications of LEAN
- Drive adoption of Brilliant Pricing both internally as well as with customers
- Collaborate with leadership, internal stakeholder and cost contributors to develop optimal proposals GE Aviation and its customers
- Engage with business teams to ensure alignment in deal methodologies and contract interpretation
- Develop proposal variance analytics to better demonstrate our cost basis with our government customers while driving deal velocity
- Prepare proposal review packages for complex contracting agreements
- Lead and support initiatives to improve functional execution and efficiency
- Provide advice and guidance to Government Business and Digital teams on Brilliant pricing applications or approaches that will improve business performance and risk management
- Support compliance activities including internal and external audit efforts
- Contributes/Participates in the development of requirements for the new Pricing System
- Developing specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job discipline or field. Serves as best practice/quality resource. Has awareness of latest functional developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and policy development, and ensures delivery within area of responsibility.
- Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems that impact the function. Takes new perspective on existing solutions. Uses technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in finance, sourcing, government contracting or similar field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Team player who thrives by collaborating across a matrix to efficiently progress customer outcomes.
- Remote work locations will be considered for this position.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance