Lead Engineer - Program Management
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the APQP Project Leader will include:
- Provide project management support for shop/supplier deployment of APQP with several part families and/or engine programs
- Train and coach individuals and teams on the requirements of APQP and PPAP Deliverables
- Document lessons learned and update APQP Deliverable training regularly to capture improvements
- Develop expertise regarding APQP and AS9145 with depth in various APQP phases and deliverables.
- Update and report on business metrics on APQP that clearly indicate status, business impact and significant issues related to APQP projects
- Bachelor's Degree accredited college or university (or high school diploma with 4 years of manufacturing experience).
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing, engineering and/or quality function.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Proven technical ability to quickly understand a wide range of manufacturing processes and quality requirements.
- Background and experience in APQP in aerospace/automotive or relevant industries.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England