Senior Government Pricing Analyst (HYBRID)
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Additionally, the Senior Pricing Analyst will be required to complete a risk assessment to ensure the proposal is financially beneficial to the Aviation business and fair and reasonable to the customer. Analyze the Brilliant Pricing output to drive continuous monitoring of model results while working with the digital and data science teams. Seasoned, customer focused individuals with in-depth understanding of financial deal analysis & federal acquisition guidelines with the ultimate deliverable. Team player who thrives by collaborating across a matrix to efficiently progress customer outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities
Additionally, as a Senior Pricing Analyst, Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing and implementing Brilliant Pricing proposals with customers
- Support deal team in the conversion of active opportunities into future orders
- Actively drive culture of continuous improvement through the applications of LEAN
- Drive adoption of Brilliant Pricing both internally as well as with customers
- Develop expertise in MSO business; Significant customer engagement with US Air Force, Navy, Army and local DCMA/DCAA.
- Collaborate with leadership, internal stakeholder and cost contributors to develop optimal proposals GE Aviation and its customers
- Engage with business teams to ensure alignment in deal methodologies and contract interpretation
- Analyze model outputs in a business context to convey information on important assumptions/factors into the model
- Develop proposal variance analytics to better demonstrate our cost basis with our government customers while driving deal velocity
- Prepare proposal review packages for complex contracting agreements
- Lead and support initiatives to improve functional execution and efficiency
- Provide advice and guidance to Government Business and Digital teams on Brilliant pricing applications or approaches that will improve business performance and risk management
- Support compliance activities including internal and external audit efforts
- Contributes/Participates in the development of requirements for the new Pricing System
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma / GED. The candidate should also have at least 4 years of experience in finance, sourcing, government contracting or similar field.
- Advanced Excel Skills: Ability to evaluate and generate complex spreadsheet designs (using VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables) to analyze large amounts of data from different sources
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of the customer needs and communicate complex methodology in a way that is easily understood by internal and external customers
- Spotfire experience
- Achievement-oriented, completes tasks at hand by designing solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
- Team player who thrives by collaborating across a matrix to efficiently progress customer outcomes
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance