Staff Technical Project Manager
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Accountable for delivery (Quality and sprint commitments) of the project
- Accountable for meeting Quarterly program expectations of the team
- Drive Agile Project Management Methodology & continuous improvement for greater value addition
- Drive Architectural decision to minimize the risk on the delivery & scope.
- Lead custom development of Configurations/Customization, Extension, Modification, Localization, and Integration (CEMLI).
- Ensure Development standards & process adherence around the designing, coding, debugging & release
- Managing the agreed priorities in consultation with the Product Owner, team capacity planning, sprint velocity, ownership
- Identifying & supporting mitigation of risks / concerns / blockers for smooth delivery of the project
- Collaborate with various teams in different technologies ranging from Oracle EBS/Apps R12, interface development, data migration, Reporting and Testing, on need basis
- Manage communication around project status to internal stakeholders and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Minimum Experience of 10-12 years with 4+ years of project management in delivering Oracle R12 EBS / Cloud implementations and overall, 8 years of implementation & development experience
- Experience in driving implementation of Financial - GL, AP, AR, OM etc.
- Experienced professional who has a broad understanding of the solutions, industry best practices and multiple business processes within the Oracle Supply Chain or Finance space.
- Experience in Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Experience in Agile Project Management Methodology
- Strong influential Skills - experience in leading diverse project team in an Implementation engagement
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of application architectures
- A change agent to anchor collaboration, drive communication with empathy, ignite curiosity & creativity, navigate in ambiguity & drive with influence
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
*Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England