Electronic Parts Inspector
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
- The job requires basic mechanical/fabrication knowledge for the inspection of mechanical products such as castings, forgings, machined parts and sheet metal products.
- The job requires knowledge of and an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerances. Must have basic computer skills.
- The job also requires good interpersonal and communications skills to work with engineering, manufacturing, and quality personnel regarding inspection results and to constructively critique workmanship on incoming and internally fabricated products.
- Must be able to use precision measuring tools such as verniers, micrometers, plug, pin, and thread gages, dial indicators, etc., to perform dimensional inspections.
- Must be able to learn the operation of coordinate measuring equipment (CMM).
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications as well as military, commercial and customer standards.
- Must be able to follow individual sample and sample plan selection.
- Must be able to learn and follow Company inspection/quality procedures.
- Must be able to follow specific work instructions and work under minimum supervision.
- Candidates must successfully complete a written test.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior electrical and mechanical inspection experience.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer