Electrical Analyzer/Tester A
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow test specifications and procedures
- Ensure product compliance and quality
- Troubleshoot electronics systems, circuit card assemblies, and components
- Prescribe rework instructions for products needing repair
- Maintain product test records in quality data tracking system
Attend and participate in team meetings
- Associate degree in an electronics technology discipline from an accredited university, college or a High School Diploma / GED
- Two years of technical experience in testing and troubleshooting of highly technical electronic products ,which could include military electronics experience (i.e. A school, I level depo technician)
- Able and willing to complete and pass the pre-employment electronic principle's test, covering but not limited to such subjects as component identification and digital and analog circuit analysis
- Possess a thorough understanding of analog and digital circuits
- Experienced with general purpose test instruments (digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, phase angle voltmeters and automated test equipment)
- Able to fault isolate electronics to the component level
- Experienced in functional testing and environmental stress screening of class 3 electronics systems
- Able to follow technical procedures and specifications
- Able to read and understand technical documentation such as schematic diagrams and parts lists
- Experience using hand tools for electronics disassembly and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of IPC 610 & J-STD soldering specifications
- Basic understanding of embedded software
- Familiar with Electric Static Discharge precautions
- Ability to work under minimum supervision by being motivated and a self-starter
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and PDF Viewers.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer