Process Engineer (Repair)
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Subang Avenue, Selangor, Malaysia
- Initiate new repair capabilities in GEESM by directly involved in initial stage of repair process analysis, cost impact, and investment required.
- Working together with cross-functional team for NPI and PFMEA.
- Responsible to ensure continuation process for various type of current in house repair capabilities.
- Becoming Special Process Owner (SPO) for selected process.
- Analyzing problems that may arise during the repair process and recommending solutions.
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and be required to lead technician or Approval Holder.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Material Science or any related sciences.
- 3-5 Years working experiences in Manufacturing and Repair industries, Oil and Gas Industries are also encouraged.
- Have experiences in all or some of these repair processes:
- Blasting, shot peening, Heat treatment
- Knowledgeable in Robot programming , i.e: Fanuc Robotic
- Waterjet stripping
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer