Sourcing Delivery Leader- Readiness
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall supplier performance pertaining to Delivery, Quality, Commercial & Compliance with Source Change and NPI.
- Develop, track, and drive closure on actions pertaining to Readiness and overall Delivery.
- Assist with capacity assessments and own action items that come out of those assessments.
- Understand and drive improvements to supplier raw material ordering practices to ensure raw is ordered far enough out to support rate.
- Drive understanding on lead time and how that plays into the ordering process.
- Drive and lead Source Change and NPI execution process to ensure rate readiness and seamless source change with sound risk mitigation plans to avoid delivery gaps
- Work with assigned key suppliers to improve On Time Delivery by driving delinquency burn down plans.
- Communicates across organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) on overall delivery performance, Rate Readiness, Source Change and NPI.
- Assists in the continuous development of the Procurement function towards best practice.
- Review and improve processes thru lean and six sigma methodology, including sourcing and company-wide initiatives for continuous improvement
- Works together with senior leadership within GE and suppliers GM or leadership level to manage critical issue and communication escalation protocols.
- This role requires advanced experience in the Sourcing & Sourcing Management. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and 3+ years sourcing delivery or sourcing initiatives experience ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Experienced: Prior Sourcing / Delivery / Lean Role
- Change Agent
- Strong Analytical, Data Science Skills
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager