- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
The Electronic Hardware Design Engineer will work with a multidisciplinary team engaged in developing a new generation of Power Electronic systems for Aviation industry using state of the art power semiconductors and electronic components.
Roles and Responsibilities
- New team members will receive guidance and mentoring to allow them to grow their experience while acquiring skills in the role
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of electronic sub-systems using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Design, test, and troubleshoot analog and digital electronics circuits.
- Analog circuits designs include analog filters, transistor and op-amp circuits, interface circuits, signal conditioning, AD and DA converters, Power supplies.
- Digital circuits designs include micro controllers, FPGA, communication interface circuits, logic families and digital memory
- Create EMI compliant designs and follow EMC best practices as they apply to analog and digital designs
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Bachelor or Master's in Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree from an accredited university or college
- Power electronics experience
- Hands-on lab experience is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Design and specify magnetic components (inductors and transformers) design for analog circuits
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to U.S. export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of U.S. person status prior to employment.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer