Commercial Engines Lean Business Process Leader
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Business Operations Lean Leader will be responsible for delivering sustainable business results, as measured by Key Performance Indicators (KPI) through leading business process kaizen and driving operating review maturity improvement. In addition, the Commercial Engines Operations (CEO) Business Operations Lean Leader will partner with other lean leaders across product lines and services to lead transactional value stream transformation for sustainable results.
As the CEO Business Operations Lean Leader, key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the operating review standardization deployment, and maturity improvement across product lines towards self-reliant capability within the business.
- Lead business process kaizen for transactional processes to drive impact to S-Q-D-C.
- Serve as a leader, facilitator, and educator to drive the understanding and adoption of the GE Lean tools within the business through process kaizen.
- Partner closely with other divisions/functions to support cross-functional processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 8 years of experience leading Manufacturing, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Services, Digital, Commercial or P&L
- Experience successfully driving change and transformation
- Knowledge of and experience in applying lean in a variety of transactional and shop floor situations
- Models the GE Behaviors (Humility, Transparency, Focus): this is mission-critical for all GE executives as an enabler for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability of solving complex problems through the application of Lean
- Hands-on experience driving lean or process improvement in a leadership role
- Results orientation - must deliver sustainable results
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a senior leader perspective and leverage lean to drive improvement
- Able to influence others - must be able to inform, convince, and persuade other using lean to drive sustainable results. Highly credible
- Collaborative, team orientation - knows when to lead and when to follow
- Customer focused and demonstrates a high sense of urgency
- Impactful communicator from the shop floor to the Boardroom
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager