Advanced Lead Engineer - Stress Analyst
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
- Execute the Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for structural components of aircraft engines related to NPI (New Product Implementation) process, engine certification, field / manufacturing support, component repair implementation and other processes.
- Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements. Implement plans to achieve technical requirements, schedule and contract commitments.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated to substantiate analyzed components, assemblies and/or systems consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Monitor and effectively communicate projects status, issues and significant developments.
- Participate in module efforts in design, analysis and manufacturing technology, quality and other technical initiatives.
- Cooperate with Mechanical Transmissions Module Designer and Hardware Owners on trade studies and lay-out definition phase of NPI.
- Develop rotating & static components to meet spec. requirements and achieve the targets of stress & durability, producibility, cost.
- Issue technical documents (i.e.: reports, specifications, design record books) and carry out analysis relevant to component design.
- Support Design Reviews and validation/certification/testing activities
- Proactively liaise with other Company functions and Suppliers, to achieve producibility, manufacturability and cost targets.
- Continue to build technical knowledge expertise in aeronautical gearbox components
- Participate/lead Lean and problem solving projects across the organization
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Testing