Engineer - Mechanical Design
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to design and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Share engineering information and promote open dialogue
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and issues
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Mechanical, Aero, or other similar degree from an accredited university or college
- Ability to obtain and maintain U.S. Government Security Clearance
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic