Business Quality Engineer
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Rutland, Illinois, United States
- Develop Quality System improvement plan to ensure audit readiness for assigned business unit
- Leads investigation for Quality Escapes and ensures robust corrective and preventative actions
- Accountable for both quality assurance and quality control of products, manufacturing processes and outside vendor services
- Review and approve First Article Inspection and CID implementation
- Owns Operator Verification Plan and develops periodic training to mitigate deficiencies
- Point of contact for both commercial and military customers
- Drives Measurement System Analysis activities as a part of the Quality Management System
- Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
- Works together with Rutland team across all levels of the organization
- Flexibility in schedule to work any / varied shifts to meet the needs of the business
- Bachelor's Degree accredited college or university (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Quality Engineering) + Minimum of 3 years of Quality Engineering experience
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Quality control