Information Technologies Project Manager (SPB)
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Querétaro Arteaga, Mexico
- Ensures successful, end-to-end delivery of a project or a program through ongoing client engagement, partnering with technical teams internal and external to the initiative, and coordination of all required activities and milestones. Involved in projects prioritization and initiation, responsible for definition of and compliance with project management methodologies, performing regular tracking and reporting on progress, and accountable for initiative results verification.
- Multi-disciplinary project manager. Owns projects schedule and budget, ensures deadlines with internal and external stakeholders.
- Point of contact for all business' requests related to IT (customer/stakeholders)
- Responsible for aligning current and future architectural strategy with business standard or requirements
- Analyze enterprise business strategies to determine the process and solution capabilities required to achieve it
- Analyze the current business and Information Technology environments to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Ensure daily continuity of operations of the site, focused on the IT Infrastructure
- Drive continuous Improvement on IT infrastructure's operation with KPI's aligned with the businesses
- Be strong promoter of the digital transformation and the decision making based on data.
- IT infrastructure or related background
- Project Management certified (PMI) or Scrum Master Professional
- Demonstrated previous experience on leading IT infrastructure projects. Have knowledge about IT systems architecture for specific programs and initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of future state-of-the-art designs, including technology, solutions, and business architecture.
- Demonstrated experience leading multi-disciplinary teams (5-7 years)
- Customer-focus oriented
- Demonstrated experience on connecting with stakeholders
- Strong English communication skills, written and oral
- Strong track record of driving growth in GE or other companies.
- Strong track record of horizontal collaboration within GEIQ or in a similar size company
- Demonstrated transparency and excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, building, and implementing organizational vision, and change driver
- Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt
- ITIL 4 certification
- Cisco Certified Architect
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+ and Cloud+
- VMware Certified Professional
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager