Customer Service Organization - Operations Leader
- GE Aviation - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Westchester, California, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with CSO Leadership staff and process leaders providing advice and guidance across the regions to ensure compliance with standards, continuous development of people and processes, and effective management of budget and resources.
- Work in a global environment to ensure strategic alignment within the organization and the business.
- Work with Finance team to deep understanding of the financial data associated with the GE Additive Services.
- Understand and develop strategic KPIs aligned to organizational priorities. Evaluate performance to KPIs and implement processes across the organization to help meet our goals.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services. Utilizes understanding of industry trends to inform decision making process.
- Employs sophisticated operational techniques that allow the organization to proactively respond to trends. Will have direct Interaction with adjacent functions needed to solve issues.
- Has the ability to evaluate quality of information received and questions conflicting data for analysis. Uses multiple internal and external resources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- May lead projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Presents business solutions to leaders. Communicates complex messages and negotiates mainly internally with others to adopt a different point of view. Influences peers to take action.
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Business Operations)
- Operational Leadership experience in a Services organization
- Prior history with setting up and operating within a P&L Center.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, and execute programs.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline customer service