Talent and Culture Partner- GE Aviation Supply Chain
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
- Own and facilitate talent processes for Supply Chain.
- Partner with stake holders to identify critical roles, determine succession plans and help close identified gaps.
- Facilitate development of Executive Band+ pipeline and leadership bench strength by spending time with key Executive Band and Executive Band pipeline talent.
- Design and facilitate interventions and events to accelerate development and growth of top talent.
- Identify key talent focus areas and champion talent processes and programs to drive development in these key focus areas.
- Facilitate talent sharing efforts across Supply Chain, Engineering, Commercial, Services, Systems and Military Systems as well as other divisions to fill critical roles and create talent development opportunities.
- Partner with Aviation headquarters and Corporate to design and implement talent and culture processes (e.g, performance, people leader development, Culture & Engagement Survey, Inclusion & Diversity related activities)
- Facilitate best practice sharing across the organization and more broadly by building connection points, identifying common challenges and leveraging practices.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic partnership to Supply Chain HR Leaders on the intersection of talent and organization design.
- Align with the broader Aviation priorities, support culture change actions by utilizing insights from Culture & Engagement survey and listening to voice of employees to help evolve our culture
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Industrial / Organizational Psychology from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 10 years of HR Generalist and HR Leadership experience with clear career progression\"
- Outstanding communication, coaching, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong conceptual and execution skills; ability to move from strategy to execution with demonstrated success
- Proven experience in talent assessment, career coaching, project management
- Successful record of driving business solutions through influence and collaboration in a global, matrix organization
- Previous experience leading or engaging in talent and culture-related work.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Freight