Lead Engineer - Systems Engineering
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
- Generate and allocate system functional requirements into efficient software and firmware architectures utilizing Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Validate and verify system requirements, including initial integration of software and hardware
- Develop innovative technical solutions utilizing the full capabilities of GE Aviation Systems on development programs and proposals
- Interact with customer engineering organizations to define and shape requirements for future platforms and systems
- Develop new tools in support of MBSE objectives
- Knowledge of GE Aviation systems development processes
- Experience with software tools such as DOORs, Dimensions, RTC, Git, Windchill
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using SysML in Cameo/NoMagic tool for the design and verification of avionics-based systems
- Experience with AADL
- Knowledge of the key aspects of developing and maintaining of a Product Line
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a dynamic environment
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Product support