Software Developer - Mid-level
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
We are looking for motivated individuals with a genuine interest and passion for Software Development through which we help GE to achieve its goals in its different industrial businesses. This role is for a full-stack developer with emphasis, but not limited, on backend development. Here, you will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team in an agile/SCRUM model to develop and maintain solutions and will participate in the different stages of the SDLC. In this role you will also have the opportunity to work with partners and stakeholders mainly from Mexico, USA and India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with product owners to define user and technical requirements.
- Design, build, test, maintain and deploy software engineering solutions using best software development standards
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in our software development process
- Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, data structures.
- Experience with two or more object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Kotlin, C++, C#.
- Experience with engineering software systems of medium complexity
- Experience with best practices for software development such as agile methodologies, design reviews, code reviews, static code analysis, and unit testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources .
- Ability to work independently.
- Adaptive to ambiguity and available approach to working in a changing environment
- Self-learner with aptitude for acquiring knowledge, skills, and new technologies readily.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT