Software Developer - Senior
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
We are looking for motivated individuals with a genuine interest and passion for Software Development. This role is for a full-stack developer with focus on Continuous Integration pipeline. You will work in a collaborative environment with a multidisciplinary team in an agile/SCRUM model to develop and maintain solutions and will participate in the different stages of the SDLC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and help the development team translate them into technical requirements
- Guide the development team, using agile methodologies, through design, implementation, testing and delivering of engineering software solutions using good software development practices
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in our software development process, implement changes and guide the team through their adoption
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other software developers
- Lead architectural and design reviews .
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to influence customers and team members to understand your way of thinking
- Strong experience with at least two object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Kotlin, C++, C#.
- Strong experience with best practices for software development such as agile methodologies, design reviews, source code control, CI/CD, coding standards, static code analysis, TDD and unit testing.
- Experience with engineering software systems of medium/high complexity, including technologies such as containerization, microservices, SQL and non-SQL databases, RESTful APIs and DevOps
- Self-learner with aptitude for acquiring knowledge, skills, and new technologies readily.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources .
- Adaptive to ambiguity and available approach to working in a changing environment
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT