Human Resources Leadership Program (HRLP)- GE Aviation
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
- Participate and drive business outcomes in three eight-month rotations, with assignments in areas including: HR Generalist, Employee Relations, or HR Specialist roles such as Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment, or Organizational Design, as well as cross business, cross functional, and/or global experiences.
- Partner with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Work within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- Master's Degree focusing on business, liberal arts, or human resources disciplines (e.g., industrial & labor relations, industrial & organizational psychology, organizational behavior, finance, accounting, law) and GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0, with maximum of 2 years' work experience (in areas below) OR
- Bachelor's degree with maximum of 4 years' experience in Industrial & Labor Relations, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Finance, Accounting, or Law
- Demonstrated leadership skills, project management skills, and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to simplify and communicate complex data
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, research skills, and business acumen
- Unyielding integrity
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Legal authorization to work in the country/region is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Must be geographically mobile (locations vary based on business needs and candidate preferences)
- Roles may be based at any GE Aviation site
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR