Mechanical Engineer- Rotating Equipment
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design components for parts for air turbine starters
- Prepare initial product concepts and technical proposals in response to customer requests
- Create technical documents including 3D models, drawings, manufacturing process documents, engineering specifications, compliance matrices and engineering reports
- Develop component test plans for design assurance, certification and acceptance testing
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical design, mechanical engineering, or equivalent from an accredited university or college
- Experience in hardware design for industrial or aviation products
Master's degree in mechanical design, mechanical engineering, or equivalent from an accredited university or college
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Experience with Unigraphics/TC, Ansys, LabVIEW, Minitab, Matlab or similar programs
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance that begins on the first day of employment
- Permissive time off policy for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more!
This position may be eligible for the following flexible work arrangements (FWA):
- Hybrid work schedule (3 days in office/2 days remote)
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 4 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic