Software Engineer (Android)
- Lufthansa - 501 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Lufthansa's Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Android Developer to support us for one of our products, a Mobile iOS and Android application for our group Airlines (Austrian, Swiss, Brussels and Lufthansa) supporting our passengers during whole customer journey.The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
Free parking, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
Live the spirit
Our culture is based on dialog, efficiency and empathy.
Working intensively together means we achieve great things together.
Interaction is extremely important to us, as it enables us to inspire each other anew each day.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience building Android applications,
- Experience using Git, Kotlin and writing Unit Tests,
- Knowledge of the Android SDK and it's tools,
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Very good knowledge of English.
What do we welcome?
- Practical knowledge of design & UX patterns,
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira),
- Experience in Continuous Integration,
- Knowledge of asynchronous server communication (REST API).
- Interest in modern Android frameworks like Android Jetpack and knowledge of reactive programming principles: RxJava.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 3 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Software engineer