Training for commercial pilot (m/f/d) ATPL program - Ab initio courses at the European Flight Academ
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
After successful completion of the EFA program after about 22-24 months you will receive a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and the Instrument Rating (IR, frozen ATPL). With this you can apply for a cockpit seat with all LHG airlines and are then "cleared for take-off".
This exciting and varied training is waiting for you:
- Comprehensive theory training in subjects such as navigation, meteorology and aviation law.
- Practical training in visual flight and instrument flight on single and twin-engine aircraft.
- Intensive simulator training, which prepares you for piloting a jet with a crew of several.
E-mail address for inquiries
Behind the scenes
- Diverse prospects within and outside the Lufthansa Group.
- Attractive training locations and a high-quality training fleet.
- ...and, in perspective, the opportunity to experience the world and its cultures first-hand.
- Current DLR certificate with the required rating mandatory (should still be valid for at least 1 year at the time of application) (information at Apply).
- General qualification for university entrance (Allgemeine Hochschulreife/ Matura/Fachhochschulreife/Fach-/Berufs-Maturität or similar, if an examination-free proof of admission to a university of applied sciences or to a higher technical college is available).
- You are an EU citizen or have a permanent residence permit with unrestricted work authorization within the EU (plus Switzerland).
- You are fluent in English (B2/ICAO Level 4), and fluent in one of the following languages (min. B2): German, French, Italian or Dutch.
- You are at least 17 years old
- You meet the requirements for an aero-medical fitness test
About European Flight Academy
European Flight Academy has united Lufthansa Group's flight academies under one roof since 2017. Today, the academy trains prospective pilots for all Lufthansa Group airlines on a fleet of more than 50 modern training aircraft stationed in Germany, Switzerland, and the USA. Our training courses follow one particular goal: to bring excellent pilots into the airlines' cockpits. European Flight Academy is a brand of Lufthansa Aviation Training GmbH.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 3 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Flight training