Customer Support (m/f/d) - Schiphol, office based
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Schiphol-Rijk, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
As a Customer Service Agent, you provide excellent customer service for local, international and internal customers and partners. You provide first level support on our products and services by handling requests and enquiries and liasing with our operational interfaces at our head office.
- First point of contact for customers and partners providing support on all products by phone and e-mail
- Where necessary, handover to second level support teams, follow up on claims and queries, and respond to customers and partners
- Coordinate with involved parties and providing them with support to ensure optimized data quality and service for the customer
- Handle changes of customer masterdata
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency of processes
Behind the scenes
Join the team!
We have fun, we socialize, we work hard and for us, teamwork is all it takes to succeed.
Bachelor degree or equivalent level qualification
Relevant professional work experience in a similar position or relevant field is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with internal/external partners to solve problems
- Good organizational and administrative skills, able to multi-task, prioritize and manage workloads
- Outstanding commitment, reliable, flexible and able to work in a team
- Independent, self motivated and goal-oriented working style
- Fluent verbal and written in Dutch and English is a must. French and/or Swedish is preferred.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 2 May 2022
Closes 1 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Product support