Supply Chain BI Expert - Here, at Lufthansa technik Sofia, we will provide you with:
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Sofia, South-West, Bulgaria
In connection with the development of our processes and company growth, we are searching for the best applicants for this particular position at LTSF, with focus on analysis, design and continuous improvement of the logistics network for our worldwide-located Base maintenance hubs.
- Support the development and implementation of supply concepts and related network planning, assess their effectiveness, process operational feedback and ensure alignment with the network's targets
- Analyze a wide range of parameters via business intelligence methods
- Research and design complex business analytics to manage performance, derive improvements and discover development potential
- Coordinate with warehousing and transportation experts to develop and implement integrated logistics solutions
- Consult colleagues and customers in Europe in particular Germany, Asia and United States, guide their progress on performance, cost and improvement potential in their logistics network.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Child friendly, 25 Vacation Days, Healthcare, Modern offices, Flight benefits
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Technik Sofia
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik base maintenance network. It performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus 320 family and Boeing B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
To be successful in the role you need
- University degree in economics / engineering / informatics or relevant job experience
- Experience in Process optimization and application of LEAN methodology
- Excellent command of English, German is an advantage
Affinity to data and IT systems, knowledge of Python and Tableau is required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, VBA, SAP, SQL and Project management is an advantage
- Good understanding of modern Supply Chain processes is an advantage
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
- High degree of problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Readiness to travel on occasional basis
- Resilient towards professional pressure
- Courteous, adaptive to a multi-cultural environment, committed to team results
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 2 May 2022
Closes 1 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Freight