Forwarding and Logistics Agent (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 521 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Schiphol-Rijk, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- First single point of contact for our customers in an international team of Special Services Experts
- Creation of individual, time-critical and at the same time perfect transport solutions for our customers - whether by air, road or rail
- Responsibility for smooth customs clearance
- Development of solutions for worldwide on-board courier transports and partial/full charters
- Supervision of transport execution (shipment monitoring) as well as control of transport partners and realization of alternative solutions in case of unforeseen problems
- Joint responsibility for the monthly bookings of existing customers in our network
- Support with larger national and international projects
E-mail address for inquiries
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Payments layer supplements, Flight privileges, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Behind the scenes
We are not just about filling a job, but building a team!
Apply Netherlands B.V. operates as the central office in the regions Benelux, France and United Kingdom and provides local customer support.
We at Apply are the experts for high performance and global special speed logistics - and we love what we do!
- Completed training as a freight forwarding specialist, air transport specialist or comparable commercial training
- Outstanding customer and service orientation as well as the ability to inspire our customers with a "Yes We Can" attitude, even in critical situations
- Independent, solution- and goal-oriented way of working, coupled with commitment, reliability and a sense of responsibility
- Friendly appearance, strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Good English skills as well as confident handling of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must have a legal work permit in the country of employment
About Apply GmbH
We at Apply are the Experts for High Performance and global Special Speed Logistics and we love what we do! We transport urgently needed spare parts, life-saving stem cells and important documents by air, rail and road quickly and reliably from A to B - if required also personally accompanied by an airmates On Board Courier. For our customers, our more than 330 employees worldwide implement tailor-made logistics solutions and make the seemingly impossible possible. Would you like to contribute to the success of Apply with your unique personality?
- Full time
Posted 2 May 2022
Closes 1 Jun 2022
This job was posted to: Freight