Senior Financial Analyst
- Lufthansa - 501 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
At zeroG we combine aviation and data science know-how to amaze people with elegant solutions. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models, and build innovative solutions to modernize the aviation industry.
Working at zeroG is not like working at other organizations. We are a self-managing team and believe in distributing responsibility and opportunity throughout our company, not relying on rigid hierarchies. We always promote and practice open dialogue. Fun is a vital part of our creative process, and we work hard to cultivate diversity, mutual trust, and a positive family spirit.
- What work will you do?
You will be part of our core administration team whose purpose is to provide our growing team of data specialists with the transparency and insights into financial and operational performance they need to take the right data driven decisions as our company continues to scale.
Flight privileges, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs
Behind the scenes
Working at zeroG
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't 'perfectly' fit the following criteria but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
What skills should you have?
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance,economics or equivalent degree in a quantitative field
- Strong understanding of German commercial law
- Strong understanding of accounting best practices (HGB/IFRS standards)[PA1]
- Experience in payroll processing and inventory/asset control
- Proficient user of SAP, particularly SAP FI and SAP CO
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
- Professional fluency (C1) in both English and German
- The following skills and experience would also be an asset:
- Professional certification, e.g. CPA/WP
- Experience working in the aviation industry
- Experience working for a consulting organization
- Experience working for a technology organization
- Proficiency with analytics and data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau or Power BI
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
- Full time
Posted 29 Apr 2022
Closes 29 May 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance