- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Muskegon Heights, Michigan, United States
This salaried position supervises associates on 2nd shift and coordinates activities to meet or exceed production, safety, housekeeping, quality and cost goals while satisfying the customer.
- Lead team associates and coordinate activities to meet or exceed safety, quality, production housekeeping, and cost goals while satisfying the customer;
- Maintain high levels of communication with all associates.
- Manage direction/expectations for individual hourly associates and cell performance.
- Coordinate day-to-day interface with cell management, technical resources and maintenance.
- Build cell strengths and maintain positive relations with associates while following company policies and procedures
- Associates Degree or HS Diploma plus equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to guide and influence others;
- Machining experience and experience managing shop operations;
- Effective problem-solving skills in a team environment;
- Adaptability to changing roles, responsibilities, and priorities
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 29 Apr 2022
Closes 28 May 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager