Consultant (m/f/divers) - focus on IT architecture
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Raunheim, Hessen, Germany
Join our consulting team with focus on IT architecture for the Lufthansa Group and lead the airline industry into the future together with us.
In terms of content, you will take on the following tasks:
- Consulting our customers in architecture and technology topics as well as in the assessment of existing system landscapes
- Creation and further development of our customers' IT strategy and target IT architectures using current architectural approaches (especially microservices, cloud architectures)
- Observation and evaluation of new IT architecture trends as well as further development and implementation of architecture standards with other IT architects in the company
- Management of projects in the environment of evaluation, conception and implementation of IT systems
- Further development and implementation of architecture standards with other IT architects in the company while observing and evaluating new IT architecture trends
Head of Airline Consulting DACH
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Child friendly
Behind the scenes
The digitalization of the airline industry is advancing rapidly and for our customers this means rapidly changing challenges for IT architectures in the cloud. That is why they rely on our expertise.
Be part of IT. Be part of our team!
- Completed relevant studies or equivalent international degree & at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in a managerial or consulting capacity
- Experience in the use of current IT technologies and the design of system architectures
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and modern infrastructure and application technologies, e.g. cloud computing (Azure, Google, cloud native)
- Strong consulting skills, flexibility as well as communication skills on all levels
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel as well as on-site assignments with customers
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 28 Apr 2022
Closes 28 May 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT