IT Architect (m/f/divers) - for the Revenue & Pricing Systems of the Lufthansa Group
- Lufthansa - 501 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Raunheim, Hessen, Germany
As IT Architect (m/f/divers) you will be responsible for forecasting, monitoring & distribution systems & enjoy developing them further together with LH departments & providers.
- Technological conception, design & realization of new developments as well as further development & optimization of existing & new IT systems or their migration/integration into the cloud or into a hybrid IT landscape
- Functional & technical support of applications incl. interfaces to other systems
- Creation of solution sketches (systems, applications, frameworks)
- Contribution of expert knowledge in the requirements analysis & cost optimization of the solution approaches
- Documentation of business & technical concepts & applications
- Implementation of the systems incl. on-site support of the customers
- Development of operational concepts & implementation of Dev/Ops scenarios
- Agile collaboration (e.g. Scrum, SAFe)
- Management of software development projects
Head of Incentive Solutions LSY
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
E-mail address for inquiries
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Lufthansa shares, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Child friendly
Behind the scenes
The digitalization of the airline industry is advancing rapidly & the challenges for our customers are constantly changing. Therefore, they rely on our expertise. We are a functionally integrated team & support our Service Factory in different projects / tasks.
The Service Factory 'Revenue Management & Pricing' forecasting & optimization systems support revenue management colleagues in the hubs to sell each seat on the aircraft to the right passenger at the right time & price to maximize revenue.
- Completed studies
- > 3 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in architecture patterns & design, especially microservices systems, container technologies & APIs
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design patterns, data structures & algorithms.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering best practices for coding, testing (e.g. TDD), databases, message brokers & front-end frameworks
- Very good knowledge & hands-on experience in the area of (cloud) infrastructure & software architecture & related security concepts
- Knowledge of common architecture tools, e.g. Enterprise Architect, Trackspace & Docspace
- Hands-on experience with agile development, architecture & project management methodologies
- Ability to collaborate across disciplines
- Strong analytical & conceptual thinking skills
- Good presentation skills of complex issues
- Very good German & English skills
About Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 28 Apr 2022
Closes 28 May 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT