Technical Sales Manager
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Greater London, England
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Identify and execute sales strategies to target key customers.
- Representing and promoting the landing gear services product portfolio of Lufthansa Technik to external and internal customers, and obtain new business.
- Calculation of landing gear Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul proposals in alignment with all involved stakeholders.
- Negotiation of contracts in accordance with Lufthansa Technik requirements, and to adjust or revise scope of such contracts.
- Preparation, scheduling and execution of customer visits.
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors and industry trends.
- Participation in marketing and customer events.
- Continuous improvement of existing tools and processes.
*Other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Technical Sales Manager
Join our growing team of professionals!
The ideal Technical Sales Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree in Aviation, Business Management, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in aviation and in working with customer-oriented attitude, specifically Sales.
- Experience in landing gear systems and their overhauls desirable.
- High degree of intercultural competency and strong understanding of different cultures.
- Experience in working with a diverse team, customer focussed and service oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Preferably ability to speak and negotiate in further languages (e.g. German).
- Needs ability to travel.
- Working hours are as required by customer demands and business needs.
*CV and Cover letter to be emailed to Apply
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Must possess a legal work permit in U.K.
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 28 Apr 2022
Closes 28 May 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales