Senior Digital Marketing Executive (PPC)
- easyJet - 49 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago, and we don't intend on stopping. We may be facing the biggest challenge in our history, but we are confident that throughout the pandemic we have taken the right action to build back stronger and better - and we want you to play a part in that and #belongherewithus.
To continue to build on that we are currently recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive (PPC) to join our newly created team within our Traffic Acquisition Functions. You will work closely with the support from senior members in the team and report into the Paid Search Manager.
You will focus on direct day-to-day account management and optimisations managed through third party platforms. You will assist to deliver the paid search performance marketing activity that drive performance growth for all our European and worldwide markets at easyJet and easyJet Holidays; with the aim of improving performance to further enhance efficiencies and generate sales with our new and existing customers managed through third party platforms. You will be supported and gain more experience in the paid search field to enhance your development.
Day to day you will:
- Responsible for creating, implementing & managing the day-to-day activity of paid search campaigns.
- Analysis and optimization of paid search campaigns. (e.g. bid optimisation, setting up ad copy tests, adding negatives) with support from the team.
- Working with senior members of the team to develop your PPC marketing skills and strategy to help activate further tactics that will drive success.
- Recommend performance optimisations while being confident to make changes.
- Monitor budgets to ensure campaigns do not overspend and efficiently meet performance targets
- Opportunity to work with cross-functionally with trading, marketing, and the wider digital team (e.g SEO, Display, Content etc).
- Full time
Posted 28 Apr 2022
Closes 28 May 2022
This job was posted to: Airline marketing